Friday, June 26, 2009

Tribute to the G.O.A.T. Legendary Entertainer Michael Jackson

I could not help but post a tribute to the greatest entertainer of ALL TIME!! Michael Jackson was a person who not only entertained the world but helped the world become a better place. To think I grew up with his music, its as though a part of my childhood and life has died within in me. But even though this is sad news, it makes me want to embrace life even more and definitely continue to live life to the fullest!! So just a little something that I can do to show my love and appreciation for this great legend, is to showcase the numerous talents and accolades of "The King of Pop".


Here are some of my favorites, please enjoy!!

1995 MTV Performance


Liberian Girl



Dirty Diana



Classic Michael Jackson & Jackson 5





Smooth Criminal

"Thriller" Tribute by Chris Brown

Some Family Love Michael & Janet Jackson "Scream"


My thoughts and prayers go to his family... R.I.P. Michael J. Jackson June 25, 2009

No comments:

G-Breezy's Favorite Movies

  • Bourne Identity/Supremacy/Ultimatum
  • Die Hard series
  • Do the Right Thing
  • Fracture
  • Idlewild
  • Imitation of Life
  • Inside Man
  • James Bond series
  • Love Jones
  • Malcolm X