Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Rourke Gives Scoop on Iron Man 2

A recent interview with Mickey Rourke by The Guardian paper reveals a bit about his 'Iron Man 2' role. It appears as though the character is named Ivan, thus Rourke is trying to make the Russian nemesis as authentic as possible.

"I decided to do half my role in Russian," Rourke told The Guardian, "and that's hard because the Russian language doesn't roll off the English-speaking tongue very easily. I spent three hours a day with a teacher, and after two weeks I know four sentences!

Rourke also closed the door on speculation that he might somehow end up as a villain in the next 'Spider-Man' movie. "I'm not big on formula movies. I don't like all that Spider-Man shit." So who might the 'Spider-Man 4' villain be?...

Well I guess he told you....lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not really feelin' Mickey's attitude on that 'Spider-Man' comment. His days as an A-list actor are over and he's trying to get his career back on track, so it could only help his career if he did play in such a big movie. Nothing bothers me more than borderline washed up actors who feel a role is beneath them.

To Mickey Rourke: Stop feelin' yourself and jump into another big movie bro... it can't hurt you, but it will help you.

G-Breezy's Favorite Movies

  • Bourne Identity/Supremacy/Ultimatum
  • Die Hard series
  • Do the Right Thing
  • Fracture
  • Idlewild
  • Imitation of Life
  • Inside Man
  • James Bond series
  • Love Jones
  • Malcolm X