Monday, December 29, 2008

Top Model to wed Top Payne!!

America's Next Top Model winner Eva Marcille (formerly Eva Pigford) said yes when Tyler Perry's House of Payne star Lance Gross popped the question Christmas Eve.

The couple, who met at an audition two years ago, were surrounded by family and friends when Gross went down on his knee


And Lance and Eva hit up Essence.com with the quickness to dish about their relationship:
Actor Lance Gross got on bended knee and proposed to girlfriend and costar Eva Marcille in front of their families on Christmas Eve to propose.


“I knew the day I laid eyes on her because I just got that feeling,” says Gross who said he fell in love with Marcille instantly. “She took full control of my heart and is the only woman that has ever made me feel that way—that’s how I knew she was special.”

Surrounded by family and friends, Gross got on bended knee and presented Marcille with a 3.36 1895 Pave Cartier ring.


“I cried. It was totally unexpected. I’m still in shock,” says Marcille. “I could not even sleep because I was afraid that I might wake up from the most beautiful dream ever.”


The two haven’t set a wedding date but are strongly considering a summer wedding in 2010.

“To put it simply, he makes me a better me,” says Marcille.” I am now complete.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

they make for a handsome young couple. it's funny because in a couple of episodes of 'house of payne' she actually played his girlfriend BUT she also played a love interest of cj's in the show too-now that was too weird, but whatever.

i am happy for these two folks.

G-Breezy's Favorite Movies

  • Bourne Identity/Supremacy/Ultimatum
  • Die Hard series
  • Do the Right Thing
  • Fracture
  • Idlewild
  • Imitation of Life
  • Inside Man
  • James Bond series
  • Love Jones
  • Malcolm X