Monday, December 15, 2008

Sequel Fever for Will Smith

SEQUEL FEVER!!

Will Smith is planning to give his fans all they can handle by signing on to do "Hancock II" and a prequel for "I am Legend"


Will Smith has sequel fever. The box-office magnet is in talks to finalize follow-ups to both "Hancock" and "I Am Legend." A Hollywood insider said, "He is ready to do both. Producers are just trying to get Charlize Theron to sign on for the 'Hancock' sequel." As for "I Am Legend," it will be more of a prequel as Smith's character died at the end of the zombies-take-Manhattan movie. "It will be about how the disease spreads and the fall of the last great American city. It will also develop the relationship between Will's character and his wife." A rep for Smith said, "There have been talks about both of these projects."


Hmmmmm.... this will be interesting this must be the season for prequels and sequels. Well he did an alright job in Bad Boys II so we shall see how these work out. Both movies Hancock and I Am Legend were pretty decent films so this should be interesting to say the least!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never liked 'Bad Boys' and the sequal with a swollen Martin Lawrence was even worse. Though I have not seen either 'I Am Legend' or 'Hancock', I'm definitely interested in seeing the latter and I'm sure it's good enough for the follow-up.

Remarkable said...

I'm definitely anticipating 'I Am Legend' prequel....Hancock II..? Mmmmmm not so much. The acting and suspense of Legend was a better sell for me than the cool computer graphic animation of Hancock.
@ Marcus. Hey and I liked Bad Boys! Come on, that's TWO black cops starring,..not a Oreo Lethal Weapon, or a salt and very littly peppered Beverly Hills Cop, or any other black cop white cop cliche film that you can think of..even with the 8 or 9 that Martin starred in himself. But, I am feeling you on that the BB II sequel was kinda wack.
You know, I'd like to see a favorite COP DUO movies list...I bet GBreezy's #1 is gonna be....RUSH HOUR!!!

G-Breezy's Favorite Movies

  • Bourne Identity/Supremacy/Ultimatum
  • Die Hard series
  • Do the Right Thing
  • Fracture
  • Idlewild
  • Imitation of Life
  • Inside Man
  • James Bond series
  • Love Jones
  • Malcolm X