Thursday, December 18, 2008

A "Behind the Scenes" Pass for Notorious

I will have to admit I am actually pretty excited about this film, Notorious. As an individual who loves hip-hop this movie will do a more classic showing of a hip-hop legend Notorious B.I.G. This is definitely not a bootleg adventure considering the individuals who are playing the roles (Angela Bassett, Derek Luke, Anthony Mackie, just to name a few).

Just watching this trailer I got chills because its just that REAL!! Definitely a great film to start of the New Year right!! Also a great film for the Hip-Hop heads!!




Here's is also another lil peek "behind the set" with the Notorious cast. Some deep stuff, words to live by.





Notorious hits theaters on January 16th, 2009

1 comment:

Remarkable said...

I'm trying not to get too hyped to see this movie because I don't want to get let down, but I can't wait. In that Giant video,...Anthony mackie is teaching, saying some real intelligent stuff (critiquing the theme that 30's the new 20, then that means that 20 is the new 11..)

G-Breezy's Favorite Movies

  • Bourne Identity/Supremacy/Ultimatum
  • Die Hard series
  • Do the Right Thing
  • Fracture
  • Idlewild
  • Imitation of Life
  • Inside Man
  • James Bond series
  • Love Jones
  • Malcolm X