Tuesday, September 15, 2009

FIRST YEAR ANNIVERSARY of G-Breezy's Director's Cut

Can you believe it???....Today marks a year since G-Breezy's Director's Cut launched!! I remember the vision I had and the motivation that was given to me by my peers in the blog world (shout out to Remarkable Fashion & NewsRevolver).

I don't think you all realize how much I love going to the movies, and even better being able to give you my point of view. This has become a passion of mine that I look forward to nurturing and bringing to a whole new level. Who would have thought I would have made it a year later, but I did and it feels GREAT!!

Check out my very first post: http://gbreezysdirectorcut.blogspot.com/2008/09/augustseptember-edition.html

Without you guys this is not possible!

Thank you all who have given feedback, posted comments, and for those of you who have given your support! Words cannot thank you enough!! Peace and Blessings!!



2 comments:

Remarkable said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is truly the first of many milestones that are in the works for G-Breezy. I'm sorry to say that I forgot about the anniversary of the blog, but that's mainly because the year has gone by so fast-where does the time go!? Congrats on the accomplishment but I'm sure the best is yet to come!

G-Breezy's Favorite Movies

  • Bourne Identity/Supremacy/Ultimatum
  • Die Hard series
  • Do the Right Thing
  • Fracture
  • Idlewild
  • Imitation of Life
  • Inside Man
  • James Bond series
  • Love Jones
  • Malcolm X