Thursday, February 19, 2009

Partners In Crime!!





I have been meaning to do a showcase of Cop/Partner movies for some time now. Its just something about seeing a crime fighting team handling their business on the movie screen. So today I put together my Top Ten List of Best Cop/Partner Movies. (Now I will admit I have a slight bias, but nonetheless , I tried to be objective...lol). Let me know what you think!


Top 10 Cop/Partner Movies
1. Rush Hour series (Chris Tucker/Jackie Chan)
2. Lethal Weapon series (Danny Glover/Mel Gibson)
3. 48 Hours (Eddie Murphy/Nick Nolte)
4. Bad Boys I/II (Will Smith/Martin Lawrence)
5. Die Hard With A Vengeance (Bruce Willis/Samuel Jackson)
6. Tango & Cash (Kurt Russell/Sylvester Stallone)
7. In the Heat of the Night (Sidney Poitier/Rod Steiger)
8. Turner & Hooch (Tom Hanks/Beasley the Dog)
9. Starksy & Hutch (Paul Micheal Glaser/David Soul & Ben Stiller/Owen Wilson)
10. Dragnet (Dan Akroyd/Tom Hanks)

*Honorable Mention: Cop & Half (Burt Reynolds/Norman D. Golden II)




(You know I gotta do one for the kids :-) )

No comments:

G-Breezy's Favorite Movies

  • Bourne Identity/Supremacy/Ultimatum
  • Die Hard series
  • Do the Right Thing
  • Fracture
  • Idlewild
  • Imitation of Life
  • Inside Man
  • James Bond series
  • Love Jones
  • Malcolm X