Thursday, January 15, 2009

Are you a TRUE Movie Buff?


Ok there are some simple rules...guess the movie in which the quote comes! Test your movie knowledge!


ABSOLUTELY NO GOOGLING/using IMDb search or other search functions!!


Let the games begin...


1."You would've sworn they were professors at Harvard. They had breath mints down to a science. "

2. "What do you know about love? What could you possibly know about love You know, I'm sick and tired of men using love as if it's some disease you just catch. Love should have brought your ass home last night. "

3. "You have many slaves, Xerxes, but few warriors. It won't be long before they fear my spears more than your whips. "

4. "I got red, I got green, I got yellow... I'm out of purple, but I do have one Gold Circle coin left... the condom of champions... the one and only... nothin' is gettin' through this sucker. Whaddya say, hmm? "

5. "She black as tar, nappy-headed, got legs like baseball bats, and I hear she got that nasty women's disease. "

6. "That's too much power for one man to have." and "We didn't land on Plymouth Rock. Plymouth Rock landed on us! "

7. "Playing with my money is like playing with my emotions"

8. "This is the LAPD. We're the most hated cops in all the free world. My own mama's ashamed of me. She tells everybody I'm a drug dealer. "

9. "I can't believe you guys. Do you get up in the morning, call each other up, 'Good morning, Marcus. Good morning, Mike. How you doin'? Ai'ight. So how we going to f@*# up the captain's life today? Gee, I don't know. I don't know. Ooh, look. Over there. Let's kill three fat people and leave them on the street?"

10. "I was wondering if... if I could ride you home, I - I mean if I could give you a ride home. "


Let's see if you got the skills!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a little bit of a movie buff. Some of these were a little easier for me than others, so you'll have to let me know how I did. Here goes:

1-I'm not sure

2-Boomerang

3-Gladiator (not too sure though)

4-Mo' Better Blues (maybe)

5-I think I know, but can't really say

6-Malcolm X (your favorite movie)

7-Friday (classic line)

8-Rush Hour

9-Bad Boys

10-Transformers (that was my movie for 2007)

G-Breezy's Favorite Movies

  • Bourne Identity/Supremacy/Ultimatum
  • Die Hard series
  • Do the Right Thing
  • Fracture
  • Idlewild
  • Imitation of Life
  • Inside Man
  • James Bond series
  • Love Jones
  • Malcolm X