Friday, April 22, 2011

Stay Tuned!!

I got a special treat for you all...Stay tuned this weekend, I am putting together a G-Breezy's Director's Cut FIRST!!  On this past week I conducted my first film documentary interview!!

For all my comic book fans or for those interested in learning, I was able to sit down with new filmmaker Dr. Jonathan Gayles and discuss his documentary Shaft or Sidney Poitier: Black Masculinity in Comic Books . 


"Through interviews with prominent artists, scholars and cultural critics along with images from the comic books themselves, this film examines the degree to which early Black superheroes generally adhered to common stereotypes about Black men. From the humorous, to the offensive, early Black superheroes are critically considered."



Check out the trailer below:




I look forward to your thoughts and comments!! For more information about the film go to  Black Superhero Doc

So stay tuned you don't want to miss this!!


No comments:

G-Breezy's Favorite Movies

  • Bourne Identity/Supremacy/Ultimatum
  • Die Hard series
  • Do the Right Thing
  • Fracture
  • Idlewild
  • Imitation of Life
  • Inside Man
  • James Bond series
  • Love Jones
  • Malcolm X