Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Diahann Carroll & Kerry Washington are Timeless Beauty!!


Actresses Diahann Carroll and Kerry Washington sat for a recent feature story in O Magazine called "Timeless Beauty." 75-year-old Diahann Carroll and 34-year-old Kerry Washington who will be costarring together in the upcoming comedy We the Peeples chat about clothes, shoes and finding balance in the current issue of O Magazine.

Check out some of the gorgeous pics and highlights of these outstanding ladies ...

Diahann Carroll…

On Kerry
“Kerry reminds me a lot of myself at her age. She has a trained eye for detail and what suits her figure. And she has an innate self-confidence, a coolness about how lovely she is.”

On Fashion
“My fashion life exists mainly through work, so I dress to be event appropriate. I see clothes as a performance.”

Kerry Washington…

On working a modern mix of designers and affordable labels
“I inhabit a lot of different worlds and I’m always trying to find balance.”  

On Fashion
“Fashion is an art. Clothes are a costume we use to express who we are.”  


Just love it! Black Star Beauty and Power at its finest!!

No comments:

G-Breezy's Favorite Movies

  • Bourne Identity/Supremacy/Ultimatum
  • Die Hard series
  • Do the Right Thing
  • Fracture
  • Idlewild
  • Imitation of Life
  • Inside Man
  • James Bond series
  • Love Jones
  • Malcolm X