Wednesday, May 2, 2012

2012 Summer Movie Line-Up


Well it's one of my favorite times of the year...Summer Movies!! Each week this summer is going to be filled with blockbuster hits!! So let me not waste anymore of your time let's get right to it folks....

First on the list....the obvious....
The Avengers (May 4th): It's already been receiving rave reviews and I'm sure it will not disappoint!! At least I hope not :-) 

Dark Shadows (May 11th): It just would not be a summer without a movie from Johnny Depp!

Battleship (May 18th)

MIB3 (May 25th): Not sure how excited I am about this but we shall see...

Snow White and The Huntsman (June 1st)

 Prometheus (June 8th): This is one that I know a lot of folks have been sleeping on, but I gotta funny feeling its going to surprise some folks in a good way!

Rock of Ages (June 15th)

GI Joe: Retaliation (June 29th): ACTION.COM

The Amazing Spider-Man (July 3rd): I'm still tripping that the 3rd installment Spider-Man 3 only came out just five years ago! Hmmmm...This is sure to get the 4th of July popping!! 

The Dark Knight Rises (July 20th): I have been waiting for this movie for a lifetime (exaggeration lol) this and The Avengers are top on my list!

The Bourne Legacy (August 3rd): And no Matt Damon does not make a guest appearance....

Total Recall (August 3rd): Can we say REMAKE...

**And we gotta make sure the kiddies go to the movies too especially since school will be out soon!!
Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted (June 8th)

Ice Age: Continental Drift (July 13th)

And I have a few on the list that may not be blockbusters, but you definitely do not want to miss out on these gems!!
-Restless City
-Marley
-Sparkle (August 17th)

I am sure there are MANY more, but these are just some that have made it to my list!! So get your popcorn and candy and head to the theater folks!! And don't forget to stay past the credits :-)

No comments:

G-Breezy's Favorite Movies

  • Bourne Identity/Supremacy/Ultimatum
  • Die Hard series
  • Do the Right Thing
  • Fracture
  • Idlewild
  • Imitation of Life
  • Inside Man
  • James Bond series
  • Love Jones
  • Malcolm X