Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Countdown to 'Restless City' 2 DAYS!!


OK ATL, NYC, LA Are you ready?!!

AFFRM's Restless City is coming to a theater near you!!
Trust me when I tell you this is a film you do not want to miss! 
I had the opportunity to see a sneak peak preview and I was blown away to the 20th power!! This is beautiful story that touches every part of the soul!!

And as a special treat for my ATL folks you can catch the movie on Friday and then party on Saturday!!

And just in case you missed the trailer here it is... 


 

So what's your next step...selecting a showtime and purchasing your ticket http://www.affrm.com !!


No comments:

G-Breezy's Favorite Movies

  • Bourne Identity/Supremacy/Ultimatum
  • Die Hard series
  • Do the Right Thing
  • Fracture
  • Idlewild
  • Imitation of Life
  • Inside Man
  • James Bond series
  • Love Jones
  • Malcolm X