Friday, November 18, 2011

You can catch me in 2 places now!!




Alrighty Good People!! Just wanted to let you know there is another spot where you can keep up with me!! Just recently I was added to the staff of  Medium Rare as one of their TV and Film Commentators. This is another awesome opportunity that has been presented to me and I am truly grateful!

Medium Rare is dedicated to highlighting the achievements of women and people of color in the television, film, and gaming industries. It is our mission to bring to the public dynamic interviews and review works by directors, writers, designers/developers and producers who may have been overshadowed and/or overlooked. Furthermore, Medium Rare believes that the visual arts suffer from mediocrity on occasion. As a result we act as a platform for other faces, voices, and viewpoints to be seen and heard as commentary on the state of the media industry both in content and delivery.

So far I have done reviews on the television shows "Whitney" and "2 Broke Girls" !! And there is more to come!! Make sure to check me out on  www.mediumraretv.org .

No comments:

G-Breezy's Favorite Movies

  • Bourne Identity/Supremacy/Ultimatum
  • Die Hard series
  • Do the Right Thing
  • Fracture
  • Idlewild
  • Imitation of Life
  • Inside Man
  • James Bond series
  • Love Jones
  • Malcolm X