Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me!! The BIG 30!!


Now you know I had to give myself a BDAY shout out, I would not have it any other way! Plus I am turning the BIG 30!! Words cannot express how appreciative I am for my LIFE all 30 years of it!!

As I was writing my status on Facebook yesterday I cam across this post from R&B Soul Singer Eric Roberson, and I just had to borrow it!! This piece right here is the PERFECT every word...


Something to marinate on but in a GREAT WAY!!

So with all that said and done,  I also wanted to give you my Top 30 FAVE films!! 
In no particular order here they are...

Love Jones, The Lion King, Malcolm X    
Fantasia, Imitation of Life, The Best Man
She's Gotta Have It, City of God, The Usual Suspects       
The Godfather, I Will Follow, Rush Hour series          
The Prestige, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, Sunrise
E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial, Carmen Jones, Purple Rain         
The Man With The Camera, Metropolis, Pulp Fiction
Raging Bull, Umberto D, Up
Boyz In The Hood/New Jack City, Set It Off
The Shawshank Redemption, The Social Network, Scarface

And what better way to end a post!!

No comments:

G-Breezy's Favorite Movies

  • Bourne Identity/Supremacy/Ultimatum
  • Die Hard series
  • Do the Right Thing
  • Fracture
  • Idlewild
  • Imitation of Life
  • Inside Man
  • James Bond series
  • Love Jones
  • Malcolm X