Friday, April 2, 2010

Tyler Does It Again!

All I can say is wow! Tyler has done it once again. I was definitely impressed Tyler Perry's newest addition, Why Did I Get Married Too.  The one thing that I like about these type of films that he makes they are sooooo realistic. You can gurantee that you know someone or a couple in one of these situations.

In any good sequel it is key to be able to follow along an pick-up from the last movie. With this one you do not necessarily have to see the first one to see the second. There a several hints and giveaways that will bring you back up to speed.

I like the fact that he even added some mystery because throughout the film you are constantly trying to guess what couple is headed to "Splitsville".

Going in you will already know that there is lesson, and Tyler does not disappoint us at all. After watching this movie you truly realize that you have seen many of the scenarios within our own friendship circle. Also in addition to a great storyline, the acting in this newest Perry film is truly remarkable each of the characters especially Jill Scott and Janet Jackson truly embraced their roles. I could not see it any other way.

Great cast, story, characters, great package! :-)

You don't want to miss out on this film. There is a little bit of everything from humor to saddness to action to twist here and a twist there. I will say the ending is something I will leave up to the viewer, somewhat on the fence for me.

All in all, a MUST SEE!!

Grade: A

No comments:

G-Breezy's Favorite Movies

  • Bourne Identity/Supremacy/Ultimatum
  • Die Hard series
  • Do the Right Thing
  • Fracture
  • Idlewild
  • Imitation of Life
  • Inside Man
  • James Bond series
  • Love Jones
  • Malcolm X