Friday, March 20, 2009

Mission Impossible 4 & Green Lantern Is Ready to Go

Could it be...Mission Impossible 4
it has been speculated that 47-year old Tom Cruise has taken a strong interest in reprising the role of Ethan Hunt for another Mission Impossible film. While promoting Valkyrie in Japan he anounced that he is already working on a sequel with a story in the works, and hopefully he can shoot a huge action sequence in Tokyo. I wouldn't mind seeing another installment, but what do you think?


For all my comic book fans!!
Green Lanter Movie Confirms Director and will start shooting September 2009!

But who is going to play Hal Jordan, aka the Green Lantern? Dark Horizons confirms that the superhero film will head into production in Australia this September with a tenative scheduled release date of December 17, 2010. Such folks as Anton Yelchin (Terminator: Salvation & Alpha Dog), Ryan Reynolds (Smokin Aces, Blade:Trinity), and Chris Pine (Captain Kirk/New Star Trek movie) have been put on the short list actors to play the role.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had no idea that Tom Cruise was 47-years old-wow! Beyond that, I haven't seen 'M.I.' II or III, so I'm not sure if I'd give VI a try or not, however, I'd check out 'Green Latern' just to see how they'd pull it off.

G-Breezy's Favorite Movies

  • Bourne Identity/Supremacy/Ultimatum
  • Die Hard series
  • Do the Right Thing
  • Fracture
  • Idlewild
  • Imitation of Life
  • Inside Man
  • James Bond series
  • Love Jones
  • Malcolm X