Thursday, June 6, 2013

Another Poster for The Weinstein Company "The Butler"

Now you know I had to come back with something that is definitely going to get the people talking. And to be honest it really needs no introduction.... just a simple...."What are your thoughts?"



I have already heard some conflicting feelings of "two thumbs up" to "SMH" to "not sure if this works" to the infamous "Why?" I think once I see it maybe it will put the poster into perspective, until then I will just ponder and stir the pot :-)!! 

And just in case you have not seen the trailer here it is below:



Let the commentary begin....

No comments:

G-Breezy's Favorite Movies

  • Bourne Identity/Supremacy/Ultimatum
  • Die Hard series
  • Do the Right Thing
  • Fracture
  • Idlewild
  • Imitation of Life
  • Inside Man
  • James Bond series
  • Love Jones
  • Malcolm X