Wednesday, July 25, 2012

"Middle of Nowhere" Full Feature Trailer

Here is a film that has been on my radar for quite some time (at least a year or more!!), Ava DuVernay's second feature film, Middle of Nowhere. And just today the full feature trailer has been released. Let me just tell you I am soooo looking forward to this film, I can see so much promise!! For me this film is a modern day take on the 1964 film Nothing But a Man, but from a female point of view.


This may only be a trailer, but it packs mighty punch! See for yourself...




Middle of Nowhere debuts October 12, 2012!!

No comments:

G-Breezy's Favorite Movies

  • Bourne Identity/Supremacy/Ultimatum
  • Die Hard series
  • Do the Right Thing
  • Fracture
  • Idlewild
  • Imitation of Life
  • Inside Man
  • James Bond series
  • Love Jones
  • Malcolm X