Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Summer 2009 Movie Numbers!!


Hey there folks!! Hope that all is well with everyone and hopefully you are enjoying the summer flicks! I know I have they have truly been a treat for me. Well I wanted to give you all some updates on this summers movies and what they racked in their first weekend!

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen- $112 million (Please note: these are only the weekend numbers)
X-Men Origins: Wolverine- $87 million
Star Trek- $72.5 million
UP- $68.2 million
Night at the Musuem: Battle of the Smithsonian- $53.5 million
Angels & Demons- $ 48 million
The Hangover- $45 million
Terminator Salvation- $43 million
Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs- $41.6 million

Public Enemies- $25.2 million
The Taking of Pelham 123- $25 million
Land of the Lost- $19.5 million


We still got a few left that could possibly shake things up (Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince & G.I. Joe), so this will truly be an interesting couple of weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Out of every movie that you listed, I've only seen 'Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen'; there are a few movies on the list that I wanted to see but never got around to check 'em out. I'm gonna do the IMAX Transformers this weekend... yeeeeeah!

G-Breezy's Favorite Movies

  • Bourne Identity/Supremacy/Ultimatum
  • Die Hard series
  • Do the Right Thing
  • Fracture
  • Idlewild
  • Imitation of Life
  • Inside Man
  • James Bond series
  • Love Jones
  • Malcolm X