Friday, May 29, 2009

Stay tuned for Guest Blogger next week!!

Wassup folks! Hope that you all are enjoying your summer, I know I am! It has truly been eventful. Well I wanted to let you guys know that starting next week Tuesday I will be having a guest blogger doing some reviewing, so you guys can get a little more "flavor in your ear"...lol.

For now his name shall remain a mystery so make sure you stay tuned, trust me when I tell you it will be a treat you don't want to miss!!

And don't fret GBreezy will still be giving you the Cinema News too!!


Don't forget to check out the new films coming out this weekend:

*UP
*Drag Me To Hell

No comments:

G-Breezy's Favorite Movies

  • Bourne Identity/Supremacy/Ultimatum
  • Die Hard series
  • Do the Right Thing
  • Fracture
  • Idlewild
  • Imitation of Life
  • Inside Man
  • James Bond series
  • Love Jones
  • Malcolm X